These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) set forth the general terms and conditions of use of The Enlightened Era website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User,” “you” or “your”) and The Enlightened Era (“The Enlightened Era,” “we,” “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User,” “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and Services contain intellectual property owned by The Enlightened Era, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website or Services’ content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website, Services, and their content and intellectual property.
By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with these terms and conditions and any guidelines or policies posted on the Website or provided alongside the Services. You shall be solely responsible for any consequences resulting from your use of the Website and Services. You further agree that you will not:
- Engage in any unauthorized or unlawful use of the Website or Services;
- Use the Website or Services to promote third-party services without our prior written consent;
- Use any automated means, including but not limited to scrapers, bots or crawlers, without our prior written consent;
- Appear as an underwriter, originator, publisher or creator of the Website or Services;
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or attempt to derive any software code related to the Website or Services;
- Use the Website or Services in any manner that infringes, misappropriates or violates any intellectual property rights or provisions of privacy or confidentiality rights of any third party;
- Introduce, distribute or transmit any viruses, malware, or any other malicious or harmful code to the Website or Services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management software, security, or any other technological protection measures;
- Access or attempt to access the Website or Services by any means other than the interface we provide or bypass any measures we put in place to prevent or restrict access to the Website or Services;
- Use the Website or Services to defame, harass, discriminate or otherwise violate the rights of any third party, including by promoting hate speech, racism, or discriminatory practices.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall The Enlightened Era or its affiliates, directors, employees, suppliers, or licensors be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or special damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from or relating to your use of the Website or Services. Under no circumstances shall The Enlightened Era be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website and Services at any time and without prior notice, including if we believe you have violated this Agreement. Upon termination, your right to use the Website and Services will immediately cease, and any data associated with your account may be deleted at our discretion.
This Agreement and all related disputes are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where The Enlightened Era operates. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be void, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired.
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.